- George Wiegel debunks the myth that the Catholic Church is "homophobic".
- Problems between the Catholic Church and The Chinese Communist Government are getting worse. Now four Bishops have gone missing. Pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters.
- The Bishop of Toledo has barred fundraising for the Susan B Komen Foundation, in schools and parishes in his diocese, because of their support of fetal stem-sell research. If you didn't know they also give to Planned Parenthood.
- Some researchers believe that most sexual relationships outside of marriage are not "pre-marital" any longer, but rather they are "pre-relationship" or "non-relationship" sexual encounters. Scary.
- Ten benefits of Confession that we could all use to avail ourselves of frequently.
- Blunt words on Cohabitation and why it isn't just a bad idea, but a terrible idea that kills true love.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
News and Notes:
at 2:15 PM