Friday, December 10, 2010

My Latest Article At Catholic Exchange

They printed a post I did last week - "Where Are You God?"
Here is the first part:
**Have you ever felt that God just wasn't interested in your problems?
**Have you ever felt God was distant and unaccessible?
**Have you ever thought maybe God is just a myth, because He just doesn't seem to care?

I have.


I am sure that somewhere in the world right now, there are people that:
  • feel alone
  • are scared
  • are unsure of God's existence and love for them
  • can't figure out what God's plan is for them and doubt He even has one
  • hurt
Are you one of them? You are not alone. Others have felt the same way. I know I have and I know my sister, Simone, did while she suffered through horrible cancer for five years.

No comments: