Thursday, November 18, 2010

Funeral

Information about my sister, Simone's, memorial service:
Rosary: Led by Deacon Gene Thownsend;
7 p.m. Sunday Nov 21st, St Anthony de Padua Catholic Church - San Antonio, TX

Memorial Mass: Celebrated by Fr. Brian McMaster (an old Friend)
Concelebrant: Fr. Kevin Shanahan, our Pastor at St Anthony
10 a.m.Monday Nov 22nd: St Anthony de Padua (Simone's 46th Birthday)
Reception follows in the Parish Hall.
Since Simone chose to be cremated, our family will have a private ceremony of commital.

In lieu of flowers, please consider a contribution to the Matthew Mills education fund c/o Broadway Bank, San Antonio or a favorite charity.
Thank you for the prayers.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I have read your blog for over a year - and have SO appreciated it/you! I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your sister. May God grant her peace. I will say a rosary for her - and her son, your family.

God Bless!

SherryTex said...

Marcel,

I am SO sorry to hear about Simone's death. You and Suzanne and Yvette and Andre and your folks and all your family are in my prayers.

--Sherry