- Taylor Marshall (who is an Aggie Catholic - but used to be an anti-Catholic Aggie) gives a great response to why we have the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays.
- Another Protestant is entering the Catholic Church and offers his reasons. God bless him.
- One school district thinks it is necessary to give condoms to elementary school students and then not give parents the option of opting out. I have no words to express how stupid this is.
- Damian Thompson believes the last ditch effort to keep "Anglo-Catholics" happy will ultimately separate the Catholics from the Anglicans.
- The Legionaries of Christ are about to get a new leader. This is good news.
- Some priests jump out of planes into war zones. Most don't.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Good to Know
Some good things to know about: