FindingsHere is a video detailing how Porn became the Norm.
In summary, the 8 key findings are as follows:
1. Pornography is available and consumed widely in our society in large part because of the internet.
2. Pornography today differs qualitatively from pornography in the past: it is found everywhere and is increasingly hardcore.
Consumption of internet pornography can harm
5. persons not immediately connected to its consumers.
6. its consumers.
7. Pornography consumption is philosophically and morally problematic.
8. Although not everyone is harmed by pornography, this does not mean that it ought not be regulated.
NOTE: Adult content. Not in the pictures, but in the honest discussion of what being an "adult" really means. So, some of the language she quotes from is quite disturbing.