Friday, September 18, 2009

Matt Maher's New CD

Matt Maher is my favorite contemporary Catholic musical artist. His stuff has been consistently great throughout the years. But, his new album raises the bar. He is showing a maturation in his music and a depth that is much better than most contemporary musicians.
His music moves me.

I have been listening to a free stream of his new album here. You have to register, but then you can listen until the album is released. I have also pre-ordered it. You should give it a try.

I particularly like these tracks:
4 - Hold us Together
9 - Letting Go

2 comments:

Ragamuffin said...

That appears to be a free stream of his previous CD. Where's the link to his new album stream? I was able to listen to the title cut, but that's all.

Marcel said...

Try it now.