Monday, August 3, 2009

Humility

Q - What kind of practical tips do you have to remain humble and prevent self-pride from creeping in when you have been able to have good, perhaps life-changing conversations with others about God and pro-life things? I know we are to acknowledge the words and abilities come from God, and to thank Him for being able to work in you, but I was wondering if you could expound any.

A - Thanks for the question. I think this is definitely a "do as I say, not as I do" answer, because humility isn't a strong area for me, but I will offer some advice that I have learned from others who are truly humble.


2 - read another previous post on how evangelization is centered on holiness which centers on humility.

I hope all this reading helps answer your question.

No comments: