I may be alone in this, but:
- I am tired of blaming every problem in the Church on a few sinners, when we need to all be looking in the mirror. Yes, it is a big deal. But, not so big as to be the sole reason for so many issues. I think there are much bigger issues that lie deeper - but we don't hear about them all the time.
- I am tired of every homily, talk, or article linking topics such as dwindling mass attendance, low vocations to religious life / priesthood, and other issues to the scandal.
- I think our Church should never forget our problems, but needs to move on and look to the future, not the past.
- I think our mission as evangelists who give the Good News to others has a cloud hanging over it and we need to move out from under it.
- I think the scandal has become an excuse to stay in the status quo and not challenge ourselves, our neighbors and our leaders to grow.
Maybe it is just me.