Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some Great Catholic Blogs

I like a good Catholic blog. So, I am adding a few new ones to the blogroll on the right. Here is who made the cut:

-Called By Name - by the Vocation Director in Cincinnati.
-Random Thoughts - by Fr. Jay Scott Newman, who explores Evangelical Catholicism.
-Et Tu? - The diary of a former atheist.
-Phat Catholic Apologetics - Pretty good blog by a young Catholic.
-Deacon's Bench - A Catholic Deacon on all things Catholic.
-Adam's Ale - Another priest's blog - this time from Cleveland.
-Catholic Media Review - A group of Catholics who write about Catholic Media.
-Catholic Fire - By Jean who blogs as part of her apostolate.

There are some other great ones out there. But, these made the cut this time around.

1 comment:

Jennifer F. said...

Thank you for the link! You guys have an excellent blog. Also, I spent my first two years of college at A&M, so I enjoy keeping up with what's going on in that neck of the woods.